Configure the NM and the MA5200 in the case the NM uses HGMPV2 through the MA5200 to manage downstream switches.
1) Make sure the cluster management on the MA5200 is correctly configured and switches can join the cluster normally.
2) Set VLAN0 and VLAN1 of the MA5200 ports connecting to switches as system-reserved. Otherwise, the switches may alternate between UP and DOWN states.
3) Be sure to configure a loopback address for the MA5200.
4) Configure snmp-host under the cluster on the MA5200 to specify the NM server address.
5) To manage the downstream switches of the MA5200, it is necessary to add the loopback address not the interface address of the MA5200, otherwise the MA5200 cannot manager the downstream switches.