2. During the peak of access to network at night, disconnect the router of net-bar, and connect portable computer to NE40. The downloading speed is found slow, which means the networking of net-bar user is normal.
3. At the same time, attach a portable computer to NE40 to conduct downloading test directly, and it is found the speed is also very slow. It indicates that the problem arises from NE40 or MA5200F.
4. Connect a portable computer to MA5200F to conduct test directly. Users could interact with network rapidly, indicating that MA5200F is not problematic in processing capability.
5. Check the configuration of connecting interfaces between MA5200F and NE40. It is found that the access type of PORTVLAN of is not INTERFACE selected but VLAN leased line configured. Additionally, the CAR value of VLAN leased line user defaults to 10M. That’s it. Change the interface to INTERFACE type, and then net-bar users could access network normally.
2. The working mode of interface for NE40 to connect with net-bar is problematic;
3. The internal networking of net-bar users is problematic;4. Data equipments are problematic;