To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Smart Modular Data Centers
Prefabricated Modular Data Centers
Precision Air Conditioners
Data Center Management
Handsets and Terminals
Rapid Deployment System
Enterprise Communications Terminals
Platform or Infrastructure
Enterprise Communications Gateways
Core Network Devices
Radio Access Network Devices
Firewall and Application Security Gateway
DDoS Protection Systems
Anti-APT Based on Big Data Analysis
ME Series Multi-Service Control Gateways
Multi-Service Packet Transport Platforms
AR Series IoT Gateways
AR Series Access Routers
Hybrid Flash Storage
Integrated Video Site Solution
Enterprise Telecom Energy
Smart Site Management System
Multi-Service Transmission Platforms
HD Network Cameras
Video Cloud Nodes
Video Content Management
Indoor Access Points
Outdoor Access Points
Scenario-specific product series
IT Infrastructure Storage Solutions
Data Center Network
Data Center Energy
Enterprise Communications Solution
Contact Center Solution
Advisory and Implementation
Support and Optimization
Training and Certification
Explore Technology Services
National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you need to get information about your project, please submit your information and we will contact you within one working day.
Consult online customer service regarding products/solutions you are interested in.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Find a Partner
Become a Partner
Alliance and solution Partner
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. Check the interface traffic during busy hours. The network bandwidth and firewall forwarding performance are normal.
2. Help users rectify operating system problems.
3. When the problem occurs, Windows 7 users can use chatting applications, such as QQ but cannot open Web pages. When the domain name is pinged, the name cannot be resolved. Therefore, the problem is DNS-related.
4. Because users who use other operating system can access the Internet normally, so the problem does not originate from the DNS service provider.
5. Check the firewall configuration. The DNS flood attack defense function is enabled on the firewall. Disable the function. The problem is rectified.
6. According to the analysis of the DNS attack defense principle, when the interface receives over 1000 DNS requests every second when the DNS attack defense is enabled, the firewall starts the defense. Specifically, the firewall requests the peer end to send TCP DNS requests upon receiving UDP DNS packets. Because the Windows 7 operating system does not supports TCP DNS, Windows 7 users encounters the problem that domains names cannot be resolved normally.
1. The network bandwidth is insufficient. As a result, some users cannot access the Internet.
2. Users' operating system is problematic or their DNS settings are incorrect.
3. The USG5300 forwarding performance is not high enough or the USG5300 has other problems.