Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Step 1 If a prompt is displayed, locate and rectify the fault as prompted.
Step 2 Check whether the server has been started properly. You must ensure that the server runs properly and the disk space of the server is not used up.
Step 3 Choose Help > License Management > License Information on the VSM server to check the number of clients allowed in the license.
If the number of clients to log in exceeds the maximum number of clients allowed in the license, wait a moment till the resources are released, or apply for a new license and update the VSM license file.
Step 4 Check and restore the ODBC data source settings on the VSM. For details, see Step 3 in 20.22.1 Failure to Log In to the Database.
Step 5 Check whether the versions of the client and server are consistent. If the versions are inconsistent, replace the client with a version that is consistent with the server version, and then log in to the client again.
Step 6 Check whether the communication protocols used by the client and the server are consistent. If the protocols are inconsistent, modify the protocols so that the protocols are consistent.
1. Run the ssl_adm -cmd query command on the VSM server to view the communication mode of the VSM server.
2. On the desktop, double-click the VSM Client shortcut icon. The Login dialog box is displayed.
3. Click the ... button. In the Server List dialog box, click Modify.
4. In the Modify Server Information dialog box, changge Mode to the value in Step 6.1, click OK.
5. Click OK.
6. In the Login dialog box, set User Name and Password, and click Login.
7. Check the network between the client and server.
Generally, the communication bandwidth between the client and server is at least 2 Mbit/s and the packet loss ratio is smaller than 0.1%.
l To check the network between the client and server, run the following command on Windows:
> ping -t IP_address_of_the_NMS
8. Check whether the port between the client and server is shielded by firewall or viruses. If the client installed on the computer where the server belongs can log in to the server, but other clients cannot log in, check the settings of the port and firewall.
9. Check whether the client access control is set.
On the VSM, you can set the client IP addresses that can be accessed. If the IP address of a client is not in the permitted range, the client cannot access the server. If NAT is used for IP address translation for communication between the client and server, ensure that the translated IP address is permitted in the ACL.
10. If the number of failed login attempts by using the same user exceeds 3, the login authority of the user is locked.
You can log in to the client again in 30 minutes (default) or unlock the user as another user that has the authority, such as user admin.
11. Check whether the system time is the current time. If not, modify the system time.
12. Check the memory size of the server. If the memory size of the server is smaller than 8 GB, the maximum memory of the DS is 512 MB. In this case, the maximum number of allowed concurrent online users is 10. For more information, see 5.13 Number of Connections Reaches the Maximum Limit During Login to a Client.
13. If the fault persists, contact the technical support personnel.