When the DST hops, the Secospace eLog cannot display the report data properly for the one hour between the start and end of DST hop.
Download the latest Windows patch and JDK patch and then install the patches. Ensure that the start time and end time of the JDK match those of the DST in Windows.
1. Update the Windows patch. Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Double-click Automatic Updates and choose Automatic (recommended).
See the following figure.
3. Click OK.
4. When appears at the lower right corner of the screen, click the automatic update icon.
Alternatively, you can download the latest patch from the Windows Update Website, and then install the patch manually.
5. Update the JDK. Open http://java.sun.com/javase/timezones/, download the JDK DST and time zone upgrade tool, namely, TzUpdater tool, and then decompress the software to the bin directory of the JDK.
6. Choose Start > Run.
7. Enter cmd.
8. Press Enter.
9. Run the %LOG_ROOT%\java\jdk1.5.0_05\bin\java -jar tzupdater.jar -V command to check whether JRE time zone data version matches Embedded time zone data version. If no, proceed with the following operations. In the actual operation, you need to replace %LOG_ROOT% with the JDK installation directory.
10. Run the %LOG_ROOT%\jdk1.5.0_07\bin\java -jar tzupdater.jar -f command to update the DST in the JDK.
11. Run the %LOG_ROOT%\java\jdk1.5.0_05\bin\java -jar tzupdater.jar -V command again. If JRE time zone data version matches Embedded time zone data version, it indicates that the update succeeds.
If updating the Windows patch or JDK patch fails or updating both patches succeeds but the fault still persists, contact Huawei Symantec Engineers.
When the national regulations on the DST are changed, the start time and end time of the JDK in the Secospace eLog do not match those of the DST in Windows. As a result, the report data cannot be displayed properly.