Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
• If the temperature of the CPU core or air intake vent is too high, you can run the sdr elist command to check whether the rotational speed of the fans is too low. If necessary, you need to increase the rotational speed of the fans.
81 | Pre-Init Time-stamp | Temperature CPU1_Core_Rem | Upper Non-crirical going high | Reading -10 > Threashold -10 degress C
73 | Pre-Init Time-stamp | Temperature Env_Temp1 | Upper Non-critical going high | Reading 65 > Threanshold 65 degress C
• If a power module is not in position, the following information is displayed:
28 | Pre-Init Time-stamp | Power Supply Power_Supply_3 | Failure detected
Check whether the power module is properly inserted in the slot and whether the power cable is properly connected. It indicates that the power module works normally only when the indicator on the power module is always in green. In addition, if only one power module is configured, the power module must be inserted in the middle power slot; if two power modules are configured, the two power modules must be inserted in the middle and bottom power slots.
• If a fan is not in position, the following information is displayed:
32 | Pre-Init Time-stamp | Cooling Device FAN1_STATUS | Device Absent
Open the cover and check whether the six fan indicators near the buzzer on the main board are in green. If any fan indicator is in red, it indicates that the fan is not properly inserted or faulty. You can troubleshoot this fault according to the method for troubleshooting the fault that fan alarm indicators are in red described in the following part.
• If alarms are about that the chassis is intruded, the following information is displayed:
72 | Pre-Init Time-stamp | Physical Security CHASSISINTRUSION | General Chassis intrusion
Check whether all covers are properly installed and whether screws are tightened.
The causes for that the system alarm indicator is on are as follows:
• The temperature of the CPU core or air intake vent is too high.
• The power modules of the V1300N are configured before delivery. The V1300N may have three power configurations, that is, one power module, two power modules, and three power modules.
o If only one power module is configured for the V1300N before delivery, the power module must be inserted in the middle slot and connected with a 220V AC power cable. Otherwise, the system reports alarms.
o If two power modules are configured for the V1300N before delivery, the power modules must be inserted in the lower two slots and connected with a 220V AC power cable respectively. Otherwise, the system reports alarms.
o If three power modules are configured for the V1300N before delivery, all the power modules must be inserted and connected with a 220V AC power cable respectively. Otherwise, the system reports alarms.
• One or more fans are not in position or faulty.
• The chassis is intruded. A cover is opened or not properly installed.
When the system alarm indicator is on, the IPMI tool of the system records and reports TRAP messages. You can access the page of the IPMI tool and then query IPMI logs through the sel elist command. You can find the specific cause why the system reports alarms. Take different measures according to different causes.