To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
• The config tool fails to obtain a device list. The system displays a dialog box, shows the message:
Reading the device list failed. Please check the server and try again.
• When clicking the refresh button on a tab, you can find that all nodes on the tab disappear, the whole tab is blank, and all data is lost.
• A dialog box is displayed during refreshing, shows the message:
The server is disconnected.
This dialog box also appears if the config tool is disconnected from the server when no refreshing is performed.
• Check whether an error occurs on the BU server or the mysql database.
1. Check whether the network from the local client to the server is normal.
2. Check whether the BU server runs normally.
3. Check whether the mysql server runs normally.
Then, click the refresh button to obtain a device list again. A device list is displayed.
• If the database is disconnected from the BU thread, you can click the refresh button again. In this case, the BU thread reconnects to the mysql database when detecting the disconnection from the mysql database. After you click the refresh button again, a device list can be normally displayed.
Possible causes for failing to obtain a device list are as follows:
• An error occurs on the BU server.
For example, the BU server is not started, or is stopped, or other errors occur on the BU server
• An error occurs in the mysql database on the server.
For example, the mysql database is not started, is stopped, or fails in data query.
• The mysql database on the server is disconnected from the BU thread.
• The config tool is disconnected from the server.
According to the process of troubleshooting this fault, you can know that the network from a local client to the server must be normal and stable and that the BU server and mysql server run normally when the config tool obtains a device list.
This fault may also occur when the config tool obtains other information, for example, the config tool is used to click a device to obtain video setting, dynamic detection information, alarm policies, and device attributes related to the device.