Customer reported one issue. He bought ES1D2X08SED4 board but cannot find the port. There are two S7700 swithes. One is ok and another is not ok.
On first device:
On second customer could find the 10GE port:
1. Check board status and find it is unregistered.
Slot Sub Type Online Power Register Alarm Primary
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2 - ES0DG48CEAT0 Present PowerOn Registered Normal NA
3 - - Present PowerOn Unregistered - NA
7 - ES0D00SRUA00 Present PowerOn Registered Normal Master
2. It is present and poweron which means there is no problem about the power system.
3. Check the logbuffer and get below information. I doubt the LPU version is not compatible with MPU
Oct 9 2013 18:54:45 HW_01 %%01ALML/3/CPU_RESET(l):The canbus node of LPU board[1/3] detects that CPU was reset.
Oct 9 2013 18:54:37 HW_01 %%01LOAD/4/LOAD_RESULT(l):Load result is "
The files of LPU board on slot 3 are the latest version, and would be reserved!
Startup download for LPU board on slot 3 finished.".
Oct 9 2013 18:54:06 HW_01 %%01ALML/4/CAN_READY(l):The canbus node of LPU board[1/3] is ready.
Oct 9 2013 18:54:05 HW_01 %%01LOAD/4/LOAD_CBUS(l):The load canbus software information :
COMPARE SMS VERSION :read 0x06017300 file error.
Oct 9 2013 18:54:05 HW_01 %%01ALML/3/CANNODE_POWERON(l):The canbus node of LPU board[1/3] is powered on.
4. Check the output of command "check version all". Found the version is newer and need to upgrade the system.The ES1D2X08SED4 is supported in V200R002C00 and later versions.
1/3 LPU CANBUS_SDR 0x6 0x0 Newer Recommend
5. After upgrade the version, LPU3 register successfully.