The communication between an agent and a customer is interrupted because the agent is forced
to sign out. Service is interrupted and disturbing to the customer.
Agent sign out with no reason.
1. Collect AgentService logs and sumit them to the relevant engineers to local the fault.
Assume that AgentService logs are stored in D:\HPSManage\tomcat\logs\hps.
2. If the Agent client does not respond, collect the Dr. Watson log files on a Windows CTI
Server or the core files on a Linux/Unix CTI Server, and submit the files to Huawei technical
support for troubleshooting.
3. Verify that the MCP that the agent signs in to is running normally.
4. If the communication with the ICDComm fails because the host IP address of the agent has
changed, bind the new IP address to the ICDComm.
a. Choose Start > Run, enter icdcommconfig, and press Enter.
The icdcomm configuration page is displayed.
b. Click Advanced in the icdcomm configuration page, select Bind all IP addresses
of local host, and click Finish.
c. Restart the ICDComm.
d. Restart the Agent client.
1. Check CCS, CTI Server, MCP, and CTI-Link are running normally
2. Check the network connection is normal
3. Check the agent host, MCP, and CCS have connected to each other
4. Check the Agent client responds in a timely manner
When the communication between an agent and a customer is interrupted because the agent is forced to sign out you must check whether the services are running normally like: CCS, CTI Server, MCP, and CTI-Link on a regular basis.