1. Log in to the VM as user test1 that is used for installing the IE Tab plug-in.
2. Choose Computer > Organize > Folder and search options > View, select Display all files and folders, and click OK.
3. Copy the chrome folder in profile of test1 to the default user directory, for example, copy C:\Users\test1\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome to C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Google\.
4. Delete profiles of the users who have used virtual applications before the preceding operations.
Otherwise, these users cannot view the installed IE Tab plug-in after login.
5. Back up the C:\Users\ directory.
6. Open the control panel, click User Accounts, and select Configure advanced user profile properties. In the displayed User Profiles dialog box, select the corresponding users and click Delete.