The 28104011 error message is displayed when a user logs in to the VM from the WI.
Update VM authentication ID as follows:
1. Open your browser, enter http://service plane IP address of the active ITA server:8081 in the address box, and press Enter.
2. On the FusionAccess portal, choose Desktop > All VMs.
The All VMs page is displayed.
3. In the search field, enter the information about VMs whose certification IDs need be updated, and click Query.
The search result is displayed.
4. Select one or more VMs whose certification IDs are to be updated, click Advanced Function, and select Update Certification Logo from the drop-down list.
5. The task is executed successfully when its status changes to Succeeded.
6. Check whether you can successfully log in to the user VM.
If yes, no further action is required.
If no, contact Huawei technical support.
The AccessAgent of the VM verifies the SK value that is sent from the HDC when the user logs in to the VM. If the SK value verified is different from that in the AccessAgent, the verification fails.