Compressor exhaust temperature is too high, what should be done?
1) If refrigerant loop or a component is blocked, please repair or replace them.
2) If the outdoor unit is installed in an inappropriate position, please Install the outdoor unit in a correct position, without exposure to direct sunlight and with an appropriate spacing according to the installation guide.
3) If air exists in the cooling system, please exhaust air, examine and repair the pipeline.
4) If heat dissipation is poor because of blockages in the condenser, please clean the condenser fins.
5) If one outdoor fan fails, please repair or replace fan controller.
6) If refrigerant is overfilled, please decrease the amount of refrigerant filled.