This topic describes how to restart the server when installed the NetEco.
How to Restart the RH2285 Server (installed the NetEco)
You have logged in to the server over the baseboard management controller (BMC) web user interface (WebUI) on the PC. For details, see Log In to the RH2285 Server over the BMC WebUI.
1) Log in to the server as user root, right-click the desktop, and choose Open Terminal to open the command-line interface (CLI). Run the following command to restart the server.
2) Run the following command to switch to user ossuser.
# su - ossuser
3) Run the following command to access the folder where the startup script is located.
> cd /opt/neteco/bin
4) Run the following command to stop the NetEco service and return to user root.
5) Run the following command to switch to user mysql,examines the mysql database running status.
# su - mysql
> /etc/init.d/mysql status
MySQL running (26617) done
If the preceding information is displayed, the database is running.
6) If the database is not running, go to 7. If the database is running, run the following command to return to the root user and shut down the database.
> /etc/init.d/mysql stop
Shutting down MySQL. done
If the preceding information is displayed, the database is successfully shut down.
7) Run the following command to start or restart the server.
# sync; sync; sync; sync; sync; sync
# shutdown -r now