The following takes the VS-IPC-H12P-W as an example to describe how to set network parameters for a wireless IPC.
There is a wireless router at the site. The eSpace IVS platform is connected to the wireless router.
1. Log in to the IPC web page as the admin user.
For details about the default password of the admin user, see the <<User Guide >> corresponding to the device.
2. Click Configure.
The system enters the configuration page.
3. Click Enter Remote Configuration.
The Remote setting page is displayed.
4. Choose Wifi Parameters > Wlan Settings.
The Wlan Settings page is displayed.
5. Set IPC network parameters or enable DHCP based on wireless router settings.
6. Choose Wifi Parameters > Wifi Settings.
The Wifi Settings page is displayed.
7. Click Search.
All wireless network resources that are found by the IPC are displayed.
8. Double-click the wireless network to which the IPC wants to connect, enter the password, and click Save.