After the DSP MRP command is executed on the unified gateway, Media Gateway is not Normal in the command output.
1. Log in to the CDE client. For details, see Logging In to the OMU Client.
2. Run the LST CDBFUNC command on the UAP NE to check the mgw resource management function.
If the function is unavailable, go to the next step.
a. Run the ADD CDBFUNC: CDPM=184, FCF=MGWR-0; command to enable the mgw resource management function. In the preceding command, CDPM indicates the CDE module number that can be obtained by executing the LST CDBFUNC command.
b. Restart the SGU/GPU board where the CDB process is running.
3. Run the LST PG command to verify that CDB function type of the CDB process is RDB+CDB Function.
If CDB function type is not RDB+CDB Function, run the RMV PG and ADD PG commands to add the RDB process and then restart the SGU/GPU board where the RDB process is running.
When a process group is referenced by a module, the process group cannot be deleted. To delete a process group that is referenced, delete all information that references the progress group first.
4. Run the DSP VMRP: VMRPID=0; command to verify that VMRP status is service state. In the preceding command, the value of VMRPID can be queried by executing the LST VMRP command.
If VMRP status is not service state, the VMRP is inactivated. You can run the ACT VMRP command to activate the VMRP.
5. If the fault still persists, obtain help through the channels described in Help Channels.
The mgw resource management function is not enabled for the CDB process on the SGU/GPU board.
The relational database (RDB) function is not enabled for the CDB process on the SGU/GPU board.
The virtual media resource processor (VMRP) is in abnormal state.