VTL6900 AIO engine server(especially high loaded) may hang and become absolutely unresponsive to VTL Console, ssh and direct console connections. Being hanged the server may show following output to direct console:
This may happen if insufficient system memory is reserved for the application needs and this amount can not grow.
To avoid this problem reoccurrence follow the steps as below:
1. Login the VTL using console
2. Click on the about vtl console below
3. Type => sysvar and press enter.
5. Change the values RDE_RESERVED_SYSTEM_MEMORY and ONLINEEXPANSION to 12288, apply and ok.
6. Reboot the server for this to activate