How Do I Install Microsoft .NET Framework
NOTE: The Microsoft .NET Framework version must be 3.5 or later. Windows 2008 operating system The following describes how to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 on the Windows 2008 operating system.
1. Obtain the Microsoft .NET Framework installation software. Visit http://www.microsoft.com.Download the Microsoft .NET Framework installation software.
2. Run the Microsoft .NET Framework installation file. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Setup dialog box is displayed.
3. Select I have read and accept the license terms. and click Install. The Installation Progress dialog box is displayed, showing the installation progress. When the installation is complete, the Installation Is Complete dialog box is displayed.
4. Click Finish. The Restart your computer dialog box is displayed.
5. Click Restart Now.
Windows 2012 operating system The following describes how to install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on the Windows 2012 operating system.
1. Insert the CD-ROM for the Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard into the CD-ROM drive.
2. Open the Server Manager and click Dashboard in the navigation tree.
3. Click Add roles and features. The Add Roles and Features Wizard dialog box is displayed.
4. Click Next repeatedly until Features is displayed.
5. Expand .NET Framework 3.5 Features, select .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0), and click Next.
6. Click Specify an alternates source path, set Path in the displayed dialog box, and click OK. Set Path to sources\sxs under the system disk.
7. Click Install to start .NET Framework 3.5 installation.
8. After the installation is complete, click Close.