NE80E version is VRP5.30-31002W.08. The case is not related with version. NE80E attaches two S3526E. Two S3526E connect with softswitch UMG8900 device. There is connection between two S3526E. OSPF is enabled between NE80E and S3526E. VRRP protocol is enabled between S3526E and UMG8900. S3526E imports direct route in OSPF protocol and NE80E learns address segment between NE80E and UMG8900. NE80E adds blackhole route to interconnected address segment between S3526E and UMG8900.
NE80E can ping interconnected address segment between NE80E and S3526E, but it cannot ping through interconnected address segment between S3526E and UMG8900.
Change the priority of blackhole route on NE80E as 200. The interconnected address segment of UMG8900 and S3526E that NE80E learns is external imported route. NE80E can ping interconnected address segment between S3526E and UMG8900.
1. Check OSPF neighbor on NE80E and it is normal.
2. S3526E can ping address of UMG8900.
3. Check routing table of S3526E. The interconnected address segment between S3526E and UMG8900 is direct route and there is one default route pointing to NE80E. The routing protocol is external imported route O_ASE and routing information is normal.
4. Check NE80E routing table. There is the route to interconnected address segment between S3526E and UMG8900, but the route is not external imported route O_ASE and points to blackhole route of null0 interface.
5. Blackhole route is chosen but external imported route O_ASE is not chosen: The priority of external imported route is 150 and that of blackhole route is 60.