Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
The networking diagram where the problem occurs is as follows:
After the configuration is complete, NE40-1 and NE40-2 are connected to laptops. Then, use Bricks (a simple traffic testing software) to test the traffic. It is found that no traffic reaches the peer.
1. Check the physical connection, and you can find that all electrical and optical interfaces are Up.
5. Check the traffic testing method. It is found that the length of the packet sent by Bricks is 32767, which exceeds the MTU of the transmission device. As a result, the traffic is discarded. Modify the length of the packet sent by Bricks to 1400, and the problem is solved. The peer receives traffic that is 4.1 Mbit/s, which accords with the design requirements.
1. The physical connection fails.
5. The traffic testing method is incorrect.
1. When the NE40 uses the GE WAN board to connect the OSN, note the negotiation.
3. A transmission device has its MTU on the link layer. A packet is not fragmented when the length of the packet exceeds the MTU. Instead, the packet is discarded. Such factor should be fully considered in the design.