The host version of the UA5000 is V100R011B02D078.
The TFTP tool is TFTP32.
When the UA5000 host loads a host program by using TFTP, it is prompted that the host program cannot be loaded.
UA5000(config)#display progress load
Subrack No./slot No. 0/5
Board name: H601PVMB
Operation type: loading
File type: host program
Operation stage: The file is transferred to the board.
! Operation information Important 2008-06-10 13:33:50 Alarm name :Loading failure
Parameter information : Subrack No.: 0, Slot No.: 5, Loading type: Host program, Failure cause : File transfer fails
1. Disable the firewall on the local computer. The fault still persists.
2. Use an Ethernet cable test tool to check the cable. The Ethernet cable can work normally.
3. Check the board type and the host program again. They are both correctly selected.
4. Modify the setting of local folder type on the computer and select "Display the extensions of known file types". Load the host program. The UA5000 host system displays that the host program can be loaded.
The UA5000 host fails to load the host software by using TFTP possibly because
1. The computer firewall restricts the transport layer ports.
2. The Ethernet cable between the computer and the UA5000 is faulty.
3. The selected board or program is incorrect when the loading is started.
4. When the folder type is set on the local computer, "Conceal the extensions of known file types" is selected. As a result, the program that UA5000 host loads is inconsistent with the actual one.
1. When using the TFTP tool, be sure to set the firewall and the folder option on the local computer.
2. Use the Ethernet cable test tool to check the Ethernet cable and ensure that the cable can work normally.