When the EFS4 and EFT of Metro1000V3 were connected with the data boards such as SEC, SFE8, SFE4, and TFE of company Z, transparent transmission (EPL) services were configured at both ends, and services were blocked after normal configuration.
The version of the Metro1000 V3 was 220.127.116.11, and the version of the EFS4 is 2.21.
The Metro1000V3 equipment raised LP_TIM_VC12 and LP_SLM_VC12 alarms.
We took the connection between the EFT of the Metro1000V3 and the SEC board of the S380 from company Z as an example.
1. We checked the data configurations at both ends, and they were normal and there were no external causes.
2. The LP_SLM_VC12 and LP_TIM_VC12 alarms of the Metro1000 did not affect the services;
3. If the equipment of company Z raised alarms such as “VCG Group Loss” or “Extended Signal Label Mismatch”, the alarms affected the services;
4. We changed the V5 byte of the Metro1000 to “(0x0D) GFP Mapping”, the LP_SLM_VC12 alarms and the “VCG Group Loss” and “Extended Signal Label Mismatch” alarms at the S380 side were cleared. The ERDI alarms were still raised, and the services remained blocked;
5. When the S380 enabled the LCAS, the services were normal.
At the request of the customer, we tested the EFT and EFS board of the Metro1000V3 with the SEC, SFE8, SFE4, and TFE board from company Z. See the attached document for the testing results.
The data configurations at both ends were wrong;
The parameters such as the encapsulation protocols of the data boards at both ends did not match;
The settings of the overhead bytes at both ends were different.
1. There are three type of settings during the interconnection between the equipment of Huawei and the boards from company Z:
1) Use the default settings at the side of company Z; change the V5 byte at the side of Huawei; use default settings for the rest; and services can be provided;
2) Enable the LCAS at the side of company Z; use default settings for the rest; and services can be provided;
3) Enables the LCAS at the side of company Z; change the V5 byte at the side of Huawei; use default settings for the rest; and services can be provided;
2. If the LCAS is enabled, the bandwidth of the VCTRUNK must be greater than 2M;
3. The LP_SLM_VC12 and LP_TIM_VC12 alarms do not affect services; however, the services are interrupted if the equipment of company Z raises the “VCG Group Loss” alarms. In this case, the V5 byte must be changed to solve the problem.
4. Services are blocked if the EFT board of the Metro100/500 is connected with the data board of company Z.
5. The same problem also occurs if the 2500+ and OSN equipment is connected with the data boards of company Z.