The Ethernet passive optical network (EPON) is built in a certain office. In the network, the MA5680T functions as the OLT. When the office adds the MA5680T to the N2000 BMS, a message is displayed indicating that the information about the NE component is lacked. Thus, the office fails to add the MA5680T.
1. Query the NE component information on the N2000 BMS. In the Component Information window, press Ctrl+Alt+V. In the information about the MA5680T component in the list, the software version of the MA5680T is V200R011C16B032.
2. Query the status of the license of the MA5680T in the authorization information. The license switch is enabled.
3. Query the version matching table. The software version of the N2000 BMS is V200R011C16B032. This version matches the version of the host software of the MA5680T (MA5680 V800R105C33B015).
4. Check the configuration on the MA5680T. The data related to the SNMP is correct. Enter the su mode to locate the cause. It is found that the product type can be set through the device command. When the product type is queried, it is MA5600T by default. Change the product type to MA5680T, and then you can successfully upload the MA5680T. The related commands are as follows:
Please input password:
Commands in the su mode:
MA5600T Set the product type to MA5600T in the system.
MA5680T Set the product type to MA5680T in the system.
The product type in the system is MA5600T.
Setting the product type in the system is successful.
The product type in the system is MA5680T.
1. The MA5680T component is not installed when the N2000 BMS is installed.
2. The license of the MA5680T is not available.
3. The version of the N2000 BMS and the software version of the MA5680T do not match.