In the ASON network, the TE link between NE 450 (OptiX OSN 7500-slot 11) and NE 660 (OptiX OSN 9500-slot 12) is broken.
Perform the following operations according to possible causes:
1. Check the control channel state between two NEs (:lmp-get-ccbyport:0,0). The state is normal.
2. Check whether the logical board is consistent with the physical board (:cfg-get-board; :cfg-get-phybd). They are consistent with each other.
3. Check the NE software and the board software. The optical board software is improper. The problem still exists after you upgrade the software.
4. Check whether the TestFlag mode of the optical interface is correct (:sc-get-port-state:0,0). It is correct.
5. Results of the commands :lmp-get-tel:0,0 and :lmp-get-dbl:0,0 are as follows:
For both NEs, AdminStatus is AdminUp; OperStatus is down;
verify is disable; connectivity verification for data link is not set on the TE link.
Some command results of NE 660 are as follows:
LocalTelID LocalBid LocalPid AdminStatus OperStatus NbrNodeID RemoteTelID Verify
0x6c00000e 12 1 AdminUp down 10.0.0.18 0x6c000005 disable
6. Use the lmp-set-telverify command to enable connectivity verification for TE link. Disconnect and then reconnect the NEs, and the problem remains.
7. Querying the TE link state on NE 660 returns an incorrect remote nodeid. Use the :lmp-set-linkremote:12,1,0.0.0.0,0,0 command to specify the remote information of the TE link and relevant data links. Use the :sc-set-lmp-adminstatus:12,1,2 and :sc-set-lmp-adminstatus:12,1,1 commands to enable/disable the LMP.
Run the same commands on NE 450, and find the TE link works properly.
The reason may be that the remote mapping relation lmp-set-linkremote is wrongly set. As a reulst, link verify is set to disable, and the TE link is broken.
1. The control link is broken.
2. No logical board is created, or a logical board is incorrectly created.
3. Inconsistent multiplex section properties between NEs causes inconsistent TE link resources.
4. The NE software or the board software is improper.
5. Incorrect TestFlag mode of the optical interface causes failure of TE link verification.
6. Incorrect remote information in the link table causes broken TE link.
Knowledge about the meanings of command lines helps speed up troubleshooting.