In the OptiX OSN 7500, the optical module of the N1SL64 board is V-64.2b, and the output optical power to the IN1 port of the N2BPA01 board is -2dBm. The output power of the OUT1 port on the N2BPA board is -33dBm. The service fails. The version of the SCC board is 18.104.22.168, and the version of the N2BPA board is 6.11.
1. The required input optical power of the IN1 and IN2 ports on the N2BPA board are -6 to +3 dBm and -36 to -10 dBm. Ensure that the input optical power of the IN1 port is normal. When the input optical signals of the IN2 port on the N2BPA board is normal, the output optical power of the OUT2 port is -32dBm. The insertion loss is 20 dBm.
2. Replace the N2BPA and the N1SL64 boards. The fault persists.
3. Input qualified optical signals at the IN1 and IN2 ports on the N2BPA01 board. That is, when no LOS alarms are reported at the two ports, the OUT1 and OUT2 ports can normally amplify the optical signals.
4. The N2BPA01 board uses one EDFA module, and the N1BPA board uses two EDFA modules. The N1 and N2BPA boards support automatic shutdown of the laser. This function is enabled by default. After the function is disabled, the optical signals can be amplified normally when the qualified optical signals are input at the IN1 or IN2 port on the N2BPA board. When the BA and the PA modules of the N2BPA board use a same EDFA, automatic shutdown of the laser is enabled, and no optical signals are input at the IN1 or IN2 ports, the optical signals cannot be amplified normally.
1. The input optical power of the N2BPA board is abnormal.
2. The N2BPA board is faulty.
3. The cooperation of the N1SL64 board and the N2BPA board is faulty.
The N2BPA01 board uses one EDFA module. The automatic shutdown function is enabled by default. To use the BA or PA module independently, disable automatic shutting down of the laser.