1. NE80E default VRP is v300r003c02b608.cc.With this VRP everything is OK and all boards register normally.
2. Backplane PCB Version is CR52BKPC REV A
3. When downgraded to default VRP of customer network which is v300r002c02b201.cc ,only Master MPU is registered and all other boards are Abnormal.
NE80E's Device status:
Slot # Type Online Register Status Primary
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2 LPU/SPU Present Unregistered Abnormal NA
9 LPU/SPU Present Unregistered Abnormal NA
18 MPU Present NA Normal Master
19 SFU Present Unregistered Abnormal NA
20 SFU Present Unregistered Abnormal NA
21 SFU Present Unregistered Abnormal NA
22 SFU Present Unregistered Abnormal NA
24 CLK Present Registered Normal Master
25 PWR Present NA Normal NA
26 PWR Present NA Normal NA
27 FAN Present Registered Normal NA
28 FAN Present Registered Normal NA
29 LCD Present Registered Normal NA
#Apr 9 22:24:07 2009 Quidway SRM/1/ENTITYRESET: OID 188.8.131.52.4.1.2011.5.25.129.2.1.5 Physical entity reset. (EntityPhysicalIndex=1441792, BaseTrapSeverity=4, BaseTrapProbableCause=166, BaseTrapEventType=5, EntPhysicalContainedIn=0, EntPhysicalName="SFU slot 22 ", RelativeResource="", ReasonDescription="Because of old hardware version, the entity of SFU22 is resetting, not ready")
1. Trying downgrading VRP via Bootrom (Ctrl + B) but it's result was the same as before.
2. Trying hidden command
[Quidway]undo np test-mode
then changing the next startup to :V3R2 , and reboot the router.
This solution also didn't work.
3. This is a new backboard (CR52BKPC REV A), and can only be used by matching the SFUG, and only V300R003 can support the SFUG.Therefore the previous VRP V300R200 can't be used on this backplane anymore.
This is a new backboard (CR52BKPC REV A), and can only be used by matching the SFUG, and only V300R003 can support the SFUG. V300R002 can not support this SFU. So only the MPU is registered normally and all other boards are abnormal.
Always the version of backplane should be checked to make sure it is supported in the VRP version or not.If the previous VRP in the network can't be used, a new version shoud be deployed in the network.