In a deployment project of the OptiX OSN 6800 equipment, four nodes are deployed in the A-B-C-D-D-A networking mode. The TQM and NS2 boards are configured at node A, and the TQS and NS2 boards are configured at node C. Nodes A and C communicate with each other, and services pass through nodes B and D. In addition, ODU1SNCP services are configured at nodes A and C. the TQS board frequently reports the OPU1_PLM alarm and the active and standby NS2 boards transiently report the ODU1_PM_DEG alarm because of frequent protection switching at node C.
OPU1_PLM 、TS_CFG_MISMATCH 、ODU1_PM_DEG
1. Check the configuration of the TQM board at node A in the upstream. The check result shows that both the configured and actual service types are STM-16.
2. Check the timeslot binding of the TQM board. The check result shows that no timeslot binding is configured for the board. Therefore, reconfigure the receive and transmit timeslots 1�16 for the board. After the reconfiguration, the ODU1_PM_DEG and OPU1_PLM alarms are cleared. The TQM board at node A, however, reports the TS_CFG_MISMATCH alarm.
3. Change the timeslot configuration mode of the TQM board from the automatic mode to the manual mode. After the mode is changed, the TS_CFG_MISMATCH alarm is cleared, the services are available, and the switching test is normal.
1. When nodes A and C communicate with each other, no timeslot needs to be configured for the TQS board. Therefore, the timeslot configuration mode of the TQM board must be set to the manual mode. Otherwise, the timeslots for the two boards are inconsistent with each other, and the services cannot be received normally.
2. The TQM board must be configured with timeslot binding. Otherwise, the TQS board at the opposite end cannot detect the type of the services on the client side of the upstream board.
Familiarize yourself with the features of the boards, and correctly set the parameters of the boards.