A cooperation partner engineer complains that "Now start to open NGSDHBIOS_V8.09.21T03.BIN file......fail!" is displayed after sp FtpFileToFlash,0,"188.8.131.52","NGSDHBIOS_V8.09.21T03.BIN is entered in the procedure for loading the BIOS of the main control board in accordance with the NG-SDH Degradation Guide. The board degradation fails.
1. Confirm that the username and password of wftpd32 are correct.
2. Confirm that the operation command for degradation is correct.
3. Confirm that the attribute and size of the BIOS file are correct.
4. Confirm that the directory where the BIOS file is placed is correct.
5. If the device can be telnetted, the communication between the portable PC and the host is normal.
6. Doubt that the FTP communication between the portable PC and the host is abnormal (FTP and Telnet use different ports). Run the ftp 127.0.0.1 command on the portal PC, finding that the address of the FTP server cannot be pinged.
7. Doubt that the firewall blocks the port and the portable PC is virus infectious. Confirm that no antivirus software or firewall is installed on the portable PC. After antivirus software is installed and viruses are killed, board degradation succeeds. The problem is solved.
1. The username and password of the wftpd32 are incorrect.
2. The home directory of files in the wftpd32 is different from the one where the BIOS file is placed.
3. The BIOS file is incorrect or damaged.
4. The FTP communication is abnormal.
The principle of degrading the BIOS is to use a portal PC to set up an FTP server through the wftpd32 software. In this case, the OSN device serves as an FTP client. The sp FtpFileToFlash,0,"184.108.40.206","NGSDHBIOS_V8.09.21T03.BIN command is used to let the device download (load) the corresponding BIOS from the FTP server to the file system of the device. You can locate the failure cause after you learn the principle.