Network topology: MA5620E-MA5680T-SBC-MGC.
H.248 is enabled on the MA5620E and the MA5620E registers with the MGC by domain name. Check the MG interface of the MA5620E. It is found that the MG interface is always in the WAIT-ACK state and the MA5620E fails to register with the MGC.
1. Make sure that the communication between the MA5620E and the MGC is normal.
2. Check the configurations of the MA5620E. It is found that the configurations are correct.
3. Check the data of the MGC. It is found that the information about the office is already added to the MGC.
4. Check the version negotiated with the MGC. It is found that the version starts from V1, which is correct.
5. The information ouput through the DBWin is as follows:
MA5620E(su)%%dbwin print 0x9d 1 1
MA5620E(su)%%dbwin send 0x9d 1 1
6. The MA5620E is always sending the registration message but does not receive the response message. Therefore, it can be determined that the fault occurs on the upper-layer device.
7. Check the configurations of the SBC. It is found that H.248 is disabled on the SBC. Then, the fault is located.
The possible causes of MA5620E's failure in registration are as follows:
1. The route to the MGC is disconnected and thus the MA5620E cannot communicate with the MGC.
2. The settings of the MG port are incorrect (the transmission mode is incorrect).
3. The domain name is not added to the MGC.
4. The version negotiated with the MGC is incorrect.
If the interoperation between the MxU and the MGC fails and there is an SBC between the MxU and the SBC, pay attention to the parameters besides the interoperation parameters between the MxU and the MGC.