Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
The SCC version is
LOG boards are configured between OptiX OSN
The LOG board at station A keeps reporting the transient alarm REM_SF, and the LOG board at station B keeps reporting the transient alarm LINK_ERR.
The alarm parameters are as follows:
REM_SF: 0XC9 00 02 FF FFLINK_ERR: 0XC9 00 02 FF FF
1. Check the entire WDM route and perform MCA wavelength scanning.
The optical signal-to-noise ratio (OSNR) and the optical power at all pass-through stations and service-adding/dropping stations are normal. No abnormal alarm or performance exists on the WDM side of all service-adding/dropping stations.
2. Query the performance of the LOG board.
The transmit and receive optical power is normal and the single-mode fiber is used. Brocade engineers confirm that the transmit and receive optical power of the switch is normal.
3. On the iManager T2000, check the port attributes and the rate settings of the LOG board.
Both LOG boards are configured with the same port attribute (GE) and the same rate.
4. Contact Brocade engineers to verify that the service type configured for the switch is FC.
The fault occurs due to the service type conflict between both ends.
1. he REM_SF alarm indicates that the service is unloaded at the remote end due to the LINK_ERR alarm reported by station B.
2. The LINK_ERR alarm indicates link errors that may occur due to any of the following causes:
(1) The working mode of the optical interface at the transmitting end conflicts with that at the receiving end, which causes negotiation failures.
(2) The link is faulty.
(3) The cable or fiber connection or the opposite device is faulty.
(4) The input optical power is high or low at the interconnected Ethernet ports.
(5) The optical interface mode conflicts between the interconnected Ethernet ports or the optical interface mode conflicts with the fiber mode.
(6) The local board is faulty.
1. In the case of an interconnection fault, you should first check whether the same service type is configured at both ends.
2. Get familiar with the service types supported by each type of boards on the WDM devices.
For example, the LOM board on the OptiX OSN 6800 supports such service types as FC-100, FC-200, FC-400, FICON, FICON Express, FICON
Suggestion:The LOG board on the OptiX OSN 6800 is expected to support FC services later. The LOG board on the DWDM