Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
The version of the OptiX OSN 6800 is
The network comprises two OTM stations that are configured with bi-directional services.
The relevant boards are NS2, FIU, SC
The following alarms are reported:
1. It is easily confirmed that the key alarm is the R-LOS alarm reported by the SC
2. The FIU board in station B detects the OTS_LOS-O alarm. The cause for the R-LOS alarm reported by the SC1 board in station B is mistaken for the OTS_LOS-O alarm detected by the FIU. The following conclusion then is drawn: Station A is faulty, or at least the fiber connection from the FIU board to the SC
3. The OTS_LOS-O alarm indicates loss of the monitoring signal (overhead) in the OTS layer. The optical port of the OSC board connecting to the TM port of the FIU board reports the OTS_LOS-O alarm because the R-LOS alarm is detected.
4. It is confirmed that the physical fiber connection from the FIU to the SC
1. The boards are faulty.
2. The fiber connections are incorrect.
1. The service alarm indicator (SRV) gives green light when the NS2 reports the OCH_SSF-O alarm or when the FIU board reports the OTS_LOS-O alarm. This means that the alarm is not generated at the board side.
2. The two alarms are related to the logical fiber connection from the FIU to the SC1. Neither alarm is reported if no logical fiber is created from the FIU to the SC1.
3. To handle the unfamiliar alarms, refer to the Alarms and Performance Events in the relevant product manual.