Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
1. Check the SCC board on the site, and find that all the indicators are constantly on. The SCC board is not started. Therefore, it is impossible to log in to the OptiX Metro 1000 through the command line. Power off and restart the OptiX Metro 1000. The fault persists.
2. Replace the SCC board and restart the OptiX Metro 1000. The fault persists.
3. Replace the OptiX Metro 1000 (including the tray assembly and all boards), and then restart the new OptiX Metro 1000. The fault persists.
4. After the preceding operations, it can be inferred that the fault is not caused by the OptiX Metro 1000. Observe the input power supply and grounding of the OptiX Metro 1000. It is found that the input power supply is provided by the base station device of A and the connection does not comply with the specifications. The tested input voltage is -53.5 V, which is normal.
5. It is inferred that the power consumption of the power supply may be insufficient. Remove all the service boards except the SCC board, and power off and restart the OptiX Metro 1000. The OptiX Metro 1000 is normally started. Insert the service boards one by one, and the OptiX Metro 1000 runs properly.6. Power off and restart the OptiX Metro 1000 (with all service boards inserted) on the site. The fault occurs again. Connect the power supply to the -48
l The SCC board is faulty.
l A service board is faulty.
l The tray assembly of the OptiX Metro 1000 is faulty.Other faults occur.