Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
1. Run the following command to scan the offset of the OTU in the subrack through the MCA.
In the command, Bid indicates the number of the slot where the MCA resides, and Port indicates the optical port number of the MCA. The values of the two parameters can be 1, 2, 3, or 4.
For example, run the following command to query the 76th wave. The query result shows that offset exists in the 76th wave. The value of OFFSET is �10.
BID PORT BAND-TYPE ACTUAL-WAVE WAVE-NUM CEN-WAVELEN OFFSET POWER SNR
13 4 cband 1 76 155888 -10 -359 301
2. Run the following command to query the current AD value of the tube core temperature of the corresponding OTU.
In the command, bid indicates the number of the slot where the offset OTU resides. For example, the following shows the output for querying the current AD value of the tube core temperature of the OTU for the 76th wave. In the output, 00 00 06 09 is the AD value.
#9-1537:szhw [2009-05-07 16:14:36+08:00]>
Optp cmd : ff3d
01 01 00 00 00 06 09
Total records :1
3. Based on the offset, run the following command to set the AD value of the tube core temperature of the corresponding OTU to adjust the wavelength.
In the command, bid indicates the number of the slot where the offset OTU resides. The last four bytes (00,00,06,20) are the AD value. The two parts in the command should be changed according to the actual situation.
For example, run the command in the first step to set the AD value of the tube core temperature of the OTU for the 76th wave. After the setting, run the command in the second step to query the specified value.
#9-1537:szhw [2009-05-07 16:19:51+08:00]>
#9-1537:szhw [2009-05-07 16:19:52+08:00]>
Optp cmd : ff3d
01 01 00 00 00 06 20
Total records :1
4. Run the command in the first step again to query the current offset value through the MCA. You can see that the current offset value is �8, which is smaller than the offset value queried in the first step. Repeat the preceding operations until the offset value is in the normal range.:cfg-get-analydata:13,4
1. Eventually, the value of OFFSET should be smaller than or equal to ±2.
2. According to experience, if the value of OFFSET is negative, increase the AD value. If the value of OFFSET is positive, decrease the AD value. The AD value (such as 00 00 06 09) is eight hexadecimal numbers. Change the first group (09) on the right. Then, change the second group (06) on the right. It is recommended to increase or decrease 10 each time. The value of OFFSET is changed in linear mode.
3. In the preceding optp commands, the value of bid is hexadecimal. If the OptiX OSN 6800 has master and slave subracks, calculate the value of bid by using the following method.Assume that the OTU is in slot 13 of slave subrack 1. That is, the slot number is 113. The value of bid is 8 bits in binary. The three bits (001) on the left are the binary number of the subrack number. The five bits (01101) on the right are the binary number of the slot number. Then, the value of bid is 00101101 (namely 2d in the hexadecimal format).