NE40E (10GE)-----NE80E (10GE)
Fault symptom: The input optical power and output optical power of the interfaces are normal but the interfaces cannot go Up.
1. Check the optical power. The result shows that the optical power is normal.
<HENZZ-GJL-Gn-N40E-ACE1>display interface GigabitEthernet 1/0/0
GigabitEthernet1/0/0 current state : DOWN
Line protocol current state : DOWN
Route Port,The Maximum Transmit Unit is 1500
IP Sending Frames’ Format is PKTFMT_ETHNT_2, Hardware address is 0018-82b1-7c2d
The Transceiver Vendor Name is FINISAR CORP.
The Transceiver Vendor PN is FTLX1412M3BCL
BW: 10G, Transceiver Mode: SingleMode
WaveLength: 1310nm, Transmission Distance: 10km
Rx Power: -4.30dBm, Tx Power: -1.87dBm
2. Replace the pigtail fiber. The problem persists.
3. Replace the optical module. The problem persists.
4. Check the NE40E and NE80E. It is found that the 10G WAN board on the NE80E works in WAN mode, whereas the 10G LAN/WAN board on the NE40E works in LAN mode (the default working mode). After the working mode of the 10G LAN/WAN board is changed to the WAN mode, the problem is solved.
[HENZZ-GJL-Gn-N40E-ACE1-GigabitEthernet1/0/0]set transfer-mode wan
Info: Succeeded in switching the mode from LAN to WAN.
1. The optical power is abnormal.
2. The pigtail fiber is faulty.
3. The optical module is faulty.
4. The working modes of the two interfaces are unmatched.
When two connected interfaces cannot go Up, check whether the default working modes of the interfaces are the same.