To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
1. Relevant personnel check the wireless base station and find that the base station works normally.
2. Relevant personnel query alarms on the OptiX RTN equipment and find that no bit error alarms or other alarms associated with the radio link are reported.
3. Relevant personnel query the IF performance of the OptiX RTN equipment and find no FEC performance count.
4. Relevant personnel query the radio link bandwidth and find that the radio link bandwidth is 20 Mbit/s and the voice service occupies a 10 Mbit/s bandwidth.
5. Relevant personnel query the QoS configuration and find that the PHB class of the voice service is AF4 and that WRR queue scheduling is performed based on the default WRR weight of 25%. When the AM function adjusts the modulation scheme to the lowest one, the available bandwidth is 20 Mbit/s. In this case, the bandwidth of the voice service is 5 Mbit/s (20 Mbit/s x 25%). That is, the voice service requests for a 10 Mbit/s bandwidth but occupies only a 5 Mbit/s bandwidth. Consequently, a large number of voice service packets are lost, and thus calls become difficult to get through.To resolve this problem, the relevant personnel adjust the WRR weight to 50% so that the voice service can occupy 10 Mbit/s (20 Mbit/s x 50%) bandwidth in the case of the lowest modulation scheme.
1. The wireless base station is faulty.
2. Bit errors occur on the radio link.
3. The data service bandwidth is insufficient.
1. It is recommended that you configure voice services with the PHB service class of EF and adopt the SP queue scheduling scheme.2. If the WRR queue scheduling scheme must be adopted for voice services, it is recommended that you set an appropriate WRR weight for the voice services, according to the lowest modulation scheme supported by the radio link.