Phenomenon: After ONT online, configure the service flow of ONT, and there has no any faulty indication during the configuration process. But after finishing the configuration, the service flow does not work.
By inquiring the status of ONT, the configure status of OTS is failed.
the configure status of OTS is failed
1. By reviewing the operation record, there does not have any faulty indication or caution.
2. Under diagnose model, inquire the reason on ONT configuration faulty by using display ont failed-configuration 0/8/0 1, and it displays: The type of failed config : Config GEM Port (21)
The index of failed config : 1792
The cause of failed config : OMCI/OAM returns error (2)
3. By deleting the newly added configuration step by step, and inquire the ONT registered status. Found that the ONT configuration status is normal after deleting ont gemport bind 0 1 174 1 priority-queue 4. And the ONT configuration status failed again after re-configuring it. So the faulty is caused by this configuration problem.
4. By changing the parameter of priority-queen to 3, the ONT status is normal.
5. By testing, the ONT status is normal when the parameter of priority-queen is 0,1,2 or 3, while it is failed when the parameter is 4,5,6 or 7.
Cause Analysis: The wrong parameter was set during the configuration process, or configured the specification which was not supported by ONT.
Conclusion: After confirmation, although the scope of priority-queen’s value is from 0 to 7, but the valid value is from 0 to 3. And if the value of priority-queen is configured from 4 to 7, it will lead to ONT configuration status failed and the service flow does not work, although there does not have any faulty indication. The main cause of this problem is that: before V800R006, the priority-queen in this step means the priority of gemport, and the scope of value is from 0 to 7. Then as default, the system will adopt PQ dispatching model to map the gemport with different priority bundled with one T-CONT into 4 queens for dispatching. But after V800R006, the meaning of priority-queen in this step was changed. Underhere, it defined that which queen the germport will be mapped onto. Then, the value scope is from 0 to 3, because ONT only supports 4 queens.