Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
1. The first parameter of the NESF_LOST alarm is fixed. The third parameter of the alarm is the registered path ID of the lost software. The lost file can be queried by comparing this path ID with the actual path ID by using the :sftm-get-fpatrol-info:bid command.
2. Alternatively, the following commands can be used to query the software of the upgraded NE. To be specific, make a comparison between the normal NE and the alarmed NE. Check whether any necessary files are not loaded or whether the size of the loaded software is abnormal. Reload the lost or inconsistent files.
3. After comparing the normal NE with the alarmed NE, the engineer found that on the alarmed NE, some earlier-version files existed but the q31500.hwx file was missing under the /ofs1/hwx, /ofs2/hw directory. For details, see the attachment.
4. According to the R&D engineer, the problem arose because the software routine inspection defined on the SSQ3CXL board is different from that on the earlier-version board and the extended BIOS on the board did not take effect. In this case, do as follows:
(For example, the board in slot 83 is the standby system control board, and the board in slot 82 the active system control board.)
On the Navigator, run the following commands to rename the extended BIOS files of the active and standby system control boards.
Then, run the following commands:
If the q3ebios.hwx file exists, delete the existing file extbios.hwx.
Step 2:Run the :cfg-reset-board:83,soft and :cfg-reset-board:82,soft commands to reset the standby system control board, and then the active system control board.
1. The NESF_LOST alarm was incorrectly reported.
2. Some necessary files were not loaded.3. Other reasons.