Customer enable "History preformance" in NE explore. After query the data from NMS, U2000 report the results only for 6 days even while customer colect perpormance for very long time.
1. Use Navigator query the history performance data successfully.
2. Capture package between GNE and U2000 and there are not package loss.
3. Check the U2000 folder :U2000\server\dump\PerfLog, Under this folder, The performance data has been dumped to file: "TEPfmLog24h_XXXX-XX-XX.txt". the output format is like bellow:
Monitored Object Performance Event Monitor Period Start Time Value
NE(126-451)-13-N2SL16-1(SDH-1)-OSPI:1 TLBCUR(mA) 24-Hour 03/12/2011 19:00:00 30.5
NE(126-451)-13-N2SL16-1(SDH-1)-OSPI:1 TPLCUR(dBm) 24-Hour 03/12/2011 19:00:00 -5.9
NE(126-451)-13-N2SL16-1(SDH-1)-OSPI:1 RPLCUR(dBm) 24-Hour 03/12/2011 19:00:00 -60
1. Can not query the history performance data from NE.
2. the history perforamance data from NE side has not been reported to NM successfully.
3.the NE perofirmace data report to NM successed, and U2000 dump the data.
1. For performance dump, There are two methods to dumping the data:
A. Overflow Dump; B. Periodic Dump;
2. The Default maximum time limit for periodic dump is 30 days;
The Default maximum Storage capacity is 100000 pieces;
3. Both these two methods are valid at same time. when match with anyone of these two conditions, the data will be dumped.
4.The automatically dumped performance data is saved as a file in the specified directory, but not displayed in the History Performance Data window. To view the dumped performance data, you can collect the dumped performance data by using the network management system maintenance tool and then open the collected data by using the text editor.