Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
IMS version 8.0
ATS 9900 V100R003
While I was doing testing for TONE Playing on a new installed IMS system, I found that I was able to hear announcement for “ call rejected” case, but no tone was played for “ no answer from user” case.
I was unable to hear any announcement when Party A calls Party B and Party B does not pick up call, phone keeps ringing until time out.
1. Collected trace information on ATS and CSCF and read trace.
2. Compared this trace with first scenario in which announcement was perfect i.e “ call rejected” scenario.
3. During comparison I found in trace on ATS that in “ No answer “ case, ATS was not sending any message to MRFC for tone playing.
4. Opened message 408 REQUEST TIMEOUT noted the value of parameter “cause” which was 19.
5. Run following command on ATS to check whether there is any tone defined against cause=19 and found empty results.
6. LST CVTOTID: CVAL=19; (results were empty) which means that there was no tone configured for the case in which called party does not give answer, so I adopted following procedure to configure it.
7. Ran LST MRFTONE:; command on ATS to check TONE ID for case “no answer from user”.
8. Ran following command on ATS to configure tone for “ no answer from user “ case.
9. ADD CVTOTID: CVAL=65534, CVREA=19, POSIT=65534, TONEID=XXX, TGP=65534;
10. Tone was ok after running this command.
Analysis of signaling trace on ATS, CSC and MRFP.
Understand signling flows for playing tones
Understand tone configuration on ATS.