Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
In the RTN910/950 V1R1 (5.76.01.33) with the link configured as 1+1 HSB, the near end taking the clock from the E1-1, the far end from the Stand By IF has the first priority and the Main IF working when a BER test is running it shows synchronization alarms.
Set the Main IFU as the first clock priority.
Taking into account that the IFU and the CXPAR board have an independent clock unit and that the controller board clock synchronizes with the IF board clock unit, the RTN first clock priority port/board must be the same as the active port/board.
After some tests ran with the same result we procedure to verify the Following:
1. Clock priority of the BER tester: It was configured as internal
2. Clock priority from the near end side: It was configured with the E1-1 to E1-4
3. Clock status from the near end side: it was synchronizing from the E1-1
4. Clock priority from the far end side: It was configured with the 5-IFU (Stand By)
5. Clock status from the near end side: it was synchronizing from the 5-IFU
6. Far end IFU active board: It was working with the MAIN board
Always configure both IFs in the priority list of the RTN and configure the main IF as first priority.