Network: Internet - E200 - Server, the accessing from extranet to Server is slow, ping each other between E200 and Server address serious packet loss, but the Server ping other Server of the intranet do not loss packet.
1. Eudemon200 little packet forwarding capacity is low.
2. Eudemon200 main control board forwarding performance is higher that interface board, it is recommended that the user use the interface of main control board as service interface.
1. Maybe it caused by the interface negotiation problem, and use the users login way landing users to check.
[Eudemon]dis interface Ethernet 1/0/1
Ethernet1/0/1 current state : UP
Line protocol current state : UP
Description : HUAWEI, Eudemon Series, Ethernet1/0/1 Interface
The Maximum Transmit Unit is 1500 bytes, Hold timer is 10(sec)
Internet Address is 100.100.100.254/24
IP Sending Frames' Format is PKTFMT_ETHNT_2, Hardware address is 00e0-fc45-0ab7
Media type is twisted pair, loopback not set, promiscuous mode not set
Output flow-control is unsupported, input flow-control is unsupported
Output queue : (Urgent queue : Size/Length/Discards) 0/50/0
Output queue : (Protocol queue : Size/Length/Discards) 0/1000/0
Output queue : (FIFO queuing : Size/Length/Discards) 0/256/88502
100Mb/s-speed mode, Full-duplex mode, link type is auto negotiation
Last 5 minutes input rate 2525979 bytes/sec, 42089 packets/sec
Last 5 minutes output rate 17022 bytes/sec, 26 packets/sec
Input: 213961611 packets, 4251247700 bytes
631 broadcasts (0.00%), 966 multicasts (0.00%)
202236385 errors, 14 runts, 0 giants,
683 CRC, 51 align errors, 202235627 overruns,
10 resource errors, 0 input no buffers
0 RevBD request Int
Output:7951538 packets, 623021990 bytes
0 errors, 0 underruns, 0 collisions
2. Interface have CRC error, but CRC count number do not increase, CRC error should be generated in the negotiation process.
3. Check the overruns error under interface, and caused by interface performance is not enough.
4. By checking information “Last 5 minutes input rate 2525979 bytes/sec, 42089 packets/sec”, use 2525979 bytes/SEC divided by 42089 packets/SEC to get the average packet length is 60 byte, and the user data mostly is little packet. Transform 2525979 bytes/SEC into bit, get the interface flow is 20M, and reach the interface little packet processing performance limit.