After have installed the AD, we will meet a thorny issue, which is creating the domain user. If there are numerous of domain users, the workload is not easy….. Moreover, the operator who takes this work may be too tired to make good effect, he/she may easily make error, there is the same problem while delete the domain users. This low-level work isn’t feasible, we can add or delete a batch of users via a command. Then, we can improve our effectiveness and reduce the probability of making error, how pleasure it is!
Instruction of creating a batch of domain users:
1. The example name of the domain name is “cloud.lnctc.com”, make sure the OU has been created completely in the AD:
For example: we need to create users in the OU whose name is “OA Group”, make sure there is a sub-OU whose name is “account” in this OU.
2. Edit the “AddUsers.txt” file:
Each row corresponds a user, there are domain user’s account, password and the authorized OU from left to right in the row, they are separated by the West comma (,), and different users are displayed in different rows.
Save the edited file.
3. Double click the “AddUsers.Vbs” run script, and we add users successfully.
Instruction of deleting a batch of domain users:
1. The example name of the domain name is “cloud.lnctc.com”, confirm the OU where the deleting users are in before deleting:
For example: we need to delete the users in “OA Group”, make sure these users are contained in the sub-OU whose name is “account” in this “OA Group”.
2. Edit the “DelUsers.txt” file:
Each row corresponds a user, there are domain user’s account and the user OU from left to right in the row, they are separated by the West comma (,), and different users are displayed in different rows.
Save this edited file.
3. Double-click the “DelUsers.Vbs” run script, and then we delete the users successfully.
Please revise the corresponding content of the script according to the actual domain name for your operation.