Add users in the new OU, and assign these users to the virtual machine, login in the virtual machine via the domain account, there will prompt the TSM validating failed.
1. We can ping through the TSM server from the virtual machine, it proves that the network hasn’t problem.
2. Check the “Department” in the TSM, and we find there isn’t corresponding “Department” with the new OU, so we need to add new “Department” manually and synchronize with the new OU’s users.
3. To see the detail steps please refer to the attachment.
The possible reasons are two:
1. The network between the virtual machine and the TSM server isn’t *;
2. The TSM should synchronize with the new OU’s user in the AD, if hasn’t synchronized successfully, the user can’t get the TSM’s validation.