1. Several new virtual machines have associated the different accounts, and they all have the above problem, and check in the DDC’s DG group, we find their status are unregistered.
2. Collect the virtual machine’s application program logs, we can find the following error:
3. From the above, we guess that it can’t register in the DDC may be related with the domain.
4. There has established only one DDC, on the virtual machine “telnet 192.168.201.24（DDC IP）8082” and there isn’t any problem.
5. Check the services on the DDC and we find all of them have started up normally.
6. Check the virtual machine’s registry:
“HKLM\SOFTWARE\Citrix\VirtualDesktopAgent\ListOfDDCs”, we find the key value is the FQDN of the corresponding DDC, and it can ping through in the virtual machine.
7. Check the DDC’s time and the virtual machine’s time are both synchronized with the AD, and they are consistent.
8. Check the DDC and the virtual machine’s registry, and in the virtual machine’s registry we find there has configured: HKLM\Software\Citrix\VirtualDesktopAgent\SupportMultipleForest (REG_DWORD) value is 1.
9. This configuration needs to set in the multi-domains conditions, we know that there is the single-domain built by their own in the site, they had configured the 18th step “(optional) if deploy the user’s domain, it’s necessary to implement the following operations after installing the VDA” in the “adjust and test the created Windows XP system’s user mirror image” chapter of the GPI document while making the XP mirror image.
10. Check furthermore:
In the VDA’s installation path “C:\ProgramFiles\Citrix\Virtual Desktop Agent”, in the “WorkstationAgent.exe.config” file, allowNtlm="true".
11. Delete the key value “SupportMultipleForest” in the virtual machine’s registry, and modify the file “WorkstationAgent.exe.config”, and make the allowNtlm="false".
12. Confirm whether there are the key value of “HKLM\Software\Citrix\DesktopServer\SupportMultipleForest” and “HKLM\Software\Citrix\DesktopServer\ADForestScope” in the DDC’s registry.
13. Restart the virtual machine’s service “Citrix Desktop Service”, then the virtual machine can register to the DDC successfully, and check the virtual machine’s status in the DDC, we find it’s IDLE.
14. We can login in the virtual machine via WI normally.