In the R2C00 version, create the virtual machine via the ITA, what is the main process?
1. After implementing the operation about creating the virtual machine in the ITA, ITA will assign command to the Galax with creating virtual machine;
2. The Galax will start the new process to create virtual machine after validating whether the mirror image has existed, the ITA will check the Galax every minute to see if the virtual machine has been created successfully (it will check 120 times all together, the overtime of the Galax creating the virtual machine is 120 minutes), then return the virtual machine ID (Instance ID) to the ITA after creating successfully;
3. If there has user volume, the ITA will notify the Galax to create the user volume, then the ITA will mount the user volume which has been created to the virtual machine;
4. ITA will query the virtual machine IP from the Galax every half minute, and totally query 60 times; the virtual machine will find the user domain according to the mirror image ID, and add in the domain, the ITA will check whether the virtual machine has added in the domain every half minute (altogether 60 times).
5. ITA has found the virtual machine according with the IP, and query the virtual machine’s computer name by using the ITA domain account to check the virtual machine’s registry, and then it will update the virtual machine’s name, status and cluster identifier to the virtual machine information table of the DB. After all the information has updated successfully, we may consider the virtual machine has been created completely.
6. It will consider the virtual machine has created failed while there has any abnormal condition, the virtual machine which has been created failed will be deleted by the ITA after half an hour.