To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Product Model: N8500
When upgrading the N8500 file engine node to the latest version V200R002C00SPC100, node B upgrade successfully, node A failed.
Alarm information as below:
In the upgrade guide,it says for this kind of issue,should follow below steps to resolve:
1) Start the node correctly.
2) Use the date command to change the system time to the current time. For example, run the date -s "03:56:30 2014-12-03 command to change the system time to 2014-12-03 03:56:30.
3) Synchronize the new time to hardware by running the hwclock -w -u command.
But already the node has already been format,no OS on it,in this case,we can't follow the steps.
During the installation, time stamp verification will be performed.
The upgrate tool will check the hardware clock.
If the time stamp is not correct, the installation can't continue.
The other node was upgraded successfully to the latest version,so plug out the SSD of node B ,and insert it in node A.
Then enter the OS,follow the steps to set to hardware clock to correct:
1) Use the date command to change the system time to the current time. For example, run the date -s "03:56:30 2014-12-03 command to change the system time to 2014-12-03 03:56:30.
2) Synchronize the new time to hardware by running the hwclock -w -u command.
Insert the original SSD to node A again and perform the upgrade successfully.