Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Product : S5500T
Version : V2
Symptom : customer send us an email saying thr that :Storage not switching on and Controller IP not pinging.
Controller enclosure Power indicator Blinking green which indicates that the controller enclosure is being powered on or powered off.
- we asked customer to press on the controller enclosure power button for both controller , wait for 5 miniutes and check if the storage powerd on normally.
- if the storage powerd on properly we asked him to login to device manger and collect logs to find why the storage did not boot up automatically.
- after we checked the logs we found that the storage forced to shutdown as the temprature degree in Data Center room exceeded the maximum thresold.
2015-05-12 17:41:30 0xf0ce0009 Critical 2015-06-02 14:07:00 The temperature of Engine (ID ENG0, SN 210235853610E7000009) greatly exceeds the upper limit, and the system is going to shut down automatically.
- after Data Center room temprature became normal ,storage is working properly after pressing on the power button for both controllers.
- in case the storage froced to be shutdown because of the high tempreature , after the temprature issue resolved the storage will not powering on automatically .
- it must be powered on manually. this is a mechanism to protect the storage hardware.
storage startup failure has 4 common reasons which should be checked when trying to troubleshoot this issue :
Cause 1: The coffer disks are not correctly inserted.
Cause 2: The controller enclosure MAC address recorded by the coffer is different from the actual address.
Cause 3: The controller enclosure and disk enclosure are incorrectly connected.
Cause 4: The temperature of the controller enclosure exceeds the upper limit.