1. Create the database clusters again and check configuration parameters. The problem persists.
2. According to the event log shown in Figure 3, the NETLOGON service cannot find a domain controller in domain China, and an event log with the ID 5719 is generated.
Figure 3 Event log for the failure in finding a domain controller in domain China
3. Manually start the cluster service. The service is started successfully.
4. On the Recovery tab, set the cluster service properties to Restart the Service, as shown in Figure 4. Restart the server. The cluster service successfully restarts.
Figure 4 Setting cluster service properties
5. In conclusion, initializing network components takes a long period of time. As a result, services that rely on the domain account cannot properly start during the server system startup. Network component initialization includes NIC and network parameters and external network settings, which are closely associated with hardware and the network environment.
6. Uninstall the NIC driver and install a new driver. The problem persists.
7. Set carrier down-hold-time to 2000 ms and the port down latency to 2s for the S5328 switch that is connected to the X6000. The switch cannot quickly respond to port up and down changes. The problem persists. By default, the port up latency is 2000 ms and down latency is 0 ms. Set carrier down-hold-time to 3000 ms, as shown in Figure 5. The problem is solved. The cluster service properly starts.
Figure 5 Setting carrier down-hold-time to 3000 ms
8. Microsoft confirms that the delay start function can be set for a service on Windows 2008 and later products. Therefore, the cluster service can be set to start after all services are prepared to solve the startup failure, as shown in Figure 6.
Figure 6 Setting the cluster service to start later