To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
We have the below scenario:
1 TE30 device using V100R001C10SPC600
- Initial license uploaded onto the device containing different features
- miniMCU feature added and merged into the initial license
- ESN's of both the devices (can be obtained by accesing the following web menu: Maintenance -> System Information)
The request was received to move the miniMCU feature to another TE30 (using the same firmwave version) however keeping the initial license untouched.
The below steps were taken to move the miniMCU license from one device to another:
1. Logged in onto SSH/Telnet of the device (using administrative credentials) that currently had the miniMCU license and issued the following command: license revoke
2. Typed yes when asked thus the device restarted:
3. After the device restarted, logged in again onto the device and issued the following command: display license revoke-ticket
4. Used the revoke ticket number to roll back the merged license to its previous step in ESDP (it is important to select Previous step and not All steps to return the miniMCU license where it was not merged with the initial license).
5. Before doing the rollback of the miniMCU license, please save the Entitlement ID as this is needed to activate the miniMCU license using the new ESN of the TE30
6. Provided two license files - the one generated after rolling back the miniMCU license to be uploaded on the first TE30 and the new license file for the second TE30 which has been merged with the miniMCU license