To have a better experience, please upgrade your IE browser.upgrade
Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
From the Clinet PC to the server, the management port can't be get through as below:
1. Ping is failed
2. There is no response from the web
For this kind of case, we have to check the points as below:
1. Check the IP configuration in the BIOS of the server to make sure the target IP is right
2. Connect the PC to the management port directly to see if the problem is caused by the wrong network configuration between the PC and the server
3. Check the indicator of the management port to make sure if the interface is broken
4. Reset the iBMC system as below to confirm if the software is abnormal
With the handling progress above, we have the related root cause as below:
1. When connect the PC to the nanagement port directly, PING is normal, the root cause is related with the network configuration
2. If the IP configuration in the BIOS is wrong, we can change the wrong configuration
3. If reseting the software system works, then the root cause is about the software of iBMC system
4. At last, when the indicator is abnormal, we can see the interface is broken
5. All the above is alright, but PING is still failed, we know that the main board is faulty
1. Change the network configuration if necessary
2. Change the BIOS setting if necessary
3. Reset the iBMC system if necessary
4. Replace the main board if necessary(the interface is the embeded one in the mainboard)