Questo sito utilizza cookie di profilazione (propri e di terze parti) per ottimizzare la tua esperienza online e per inviarti pubblicità in linea con le tue preferenze. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le tue preferenze acconsenti all’uso dei cookie. Se vuoi saperne di più o negare il consenso a tutti o ad alcuni cookie clicca qui>
The website that you are visiting also provides Arabian language. Do you wish to switch language version?
يوفر موقع الويب الذي تزوره المحتوى باللغة العربية أيضًا. هل ترغب في تبديل إصدار اللغة؟
The website that you are visiting also provides Russia language Do you wish to switch language version?
Данный сайт есть в английской версии. Желаете ли Вы перейти на английскую версию?
Customer can’t get through (ping ) any ip of MM board, neither float ip nor static ip. And the MM2 is active ,MM1 is standby.
But when MM1 is active, all management IPs can ping.
1) Check the network topology. Two MM boards of Every E9000 server are connected with different switch.
2) Exchange the cables of MM1 and MM2.
3) Disconnect two MM Mgnt ports.
4) Connect the MM2 Mgnt port. Wait the MM2 board failover to active board.
5) Connect the MM1 Mgnt port.
6) Then we can ping the IPs successfully.
7) Disconnect MM2 Mgnt ports. Wait the MM1 board failover to active board. And then Connect the MM2 Mgnt port.
8) all management IPs can't ping.
From the above test, we can be sure that there is something wrong with the cable of MM2 before exchanging cable.
Why can we ping MM2 management IP when MM1 is active and there is something wrong with the cable of MM2?
Actually, when we ping MM2 management IP, the ping packets are sent to MM1(active), and then the packets are forwarded to MM2 from MM1 by internal network. So we can ping MM2 management IP.